Pico's Penny Prank Pico's Penny Prank

I like it

It's really good. The music fits, it's funny, and the animation is pretty smooth. The only complaint I have is that there's no voice over for the characters, which I think would add a lot.

Overall, great job! Looking forward to other things from you.

ToonCastleTV responds:

haha, well the reason why I didn't include voices was because the only thing i could think of the characters saying is cursing XD so I thought it would be better to keep it cleaner ;)

Siblings Untitled 02 Siblings Untitled 02

Original...

You have a tendency to make very original material from unoriginal subjects. Beautiful.

The Love TV Ad The Love TV Ad

Hmmm

I watched this twice. The first time I thought it was just a funny flash, like many others. But the second viewing I discovered the genius behind it. It's truly a great, wonderfully written, SMART flash. I found myself laughing, and wondering where it was going to go. You did a great job with this.

Jectoons responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. :D

Attack! Attack!

Beautiful =D

Animation wasn't the greatest, but the cuteness /HUGE SLASH/ coolness made up for it. This is probably one of the top 10 most amusing flash clips I've seen. I loved it, and favorite-ed you! Can't wait for your next piece.

5/5 10/10

Araelyn responds:

Awwww thanks! :3
HOPEFULLY when I get better at animation, I'll be able to put all of those wonderful adjectives you mentioned into one super duper awesome flash and amaze you.

Heinous Anus Zone Heinous Anus Zone

Blasphemy!

Rofl. Classic.

Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

Likeded

HOTM 1 Revised Edition HOTM 1 Revised Edition

I loved it

Kept me interested throughly.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

This is....

This is the way an animation should be.

It was probably one of the funniest I've ever seen.

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

Wonderfulism explained.

I loved it, especially the sun.

The Life of Something The Life of Something

That was amzazazing

I don't know what people are talking about... one puff and this video just made my afternoon. Definitely not lacking creativity, its simply fun to watch.